So, now I have a blog. Thanks for reading it.
In case you were wondering why there are two people in the banner photo:
– on the right… that’s me. Between May and July this year, I’ll mostly be:
- Blogger, and hopefully
- Raiser of Funds
– on the left… that’s Tasha, my wife. She’ll mostly be:
- Breadwinner (working as an Assistive Technology Trainer – teaching students with disabilities to use specialised software and hardware to help with their studies. In an average week she has 8-10 training sessions and drives 300-500 miles)
- Domestic Goddess (abandoned in a half-renovated house)
- Head of Logistics
- Delivery Driver
- Shepherdess of Supporters
- Weekend Co-Walker
- Site Foreman
- Best Friend
- Helpline Agent
I will be very lucky if she still loves me by August.